Wedding & Bridal Packages
On the day of your wedding, we would like to go one step further to make it the most special day possible. In addition to our salon services, we offer a Professional Bridal Team that will go on-site to your location on the day of the wedding.
We have you covered...all of the fabulous salon services you need for your wedding...
- Contact a salon as soon as you have your wedding date. This will ensure that you get your choice of salon as well as your choice of stylist.
- Make reservations for the entire bridal party. You will want to make sure your salon can accommodate your whole bridal party.
- Make sure your salon’s hours fit your schedule. You should verify that the salon will be open the day of the wedding, especially when planning around a special event or holiday.
- Check out special packages for brides. Many times salons offer special deals when you book your wedding services together.
- Don’t forget the groom. The groom and his attendants may also want to book services such as a haircut, style, massage, hand treatments, etc.
- Plan for the honeymoon, too. Keep in mind that if you plan on going somewhere warm for your honeymoon, you may want to start building your base tan before you leave.
- Have fun at the salon. Enjoy being pampered along with your wedding party and remember it is your wedding day and all you have to do is relax and enjoy it!
What better start to your big day than to be pampered by having your nails, hair and make-up taken care of for you by professionals that want you to look your most radiant. Contact our Bridal Consultant for more information.
Upcoming Bridal Shows
- Great Lakes Mall Bridal Show, February 4th & 5th, 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Prelude Photography Bridal Event-Including a Diamond Dig! Febuary 24th (Prelude Photography is located down the Macy's Corridor at Great Lakes Mall)
Other Bridal Links
(All photography on this page is credit to Phil Snyder Photography.)