Bridal Beauty Timeline: A quick timeline suggested to make for easy, stress free wedding planning!
9-12 Months Prior:
- Basic planning: picking and booking of venue, start looking at dresses, look into vendors, salons, caterers, etc. for pricing and availability.
- Set a budget, discuss with your parents, or fiance (depending on who’s helping to pay for the big day.)
- Draft guest list If you plan on “shedding for the Wedding,” set and begin an exercise and/or diet plan for yourself.
- Pick the bridal party and ask your girls to be a part of your big day!
- Test any new hair cuts or colors you have been considering
6-9 Months Prior:
- Mail out the Savethedates!
- Plan and get your engagement photos done
- Book hair and makeup appointments for you and your bridal party (At Jenniffer’s of course!) at least 6 months prior, but even a year before is normal.
- If you are having one, your engagement party Pick your wedding dress and make it official!
- Book honeymoon hotels, any reservations, or flights
- Pick an officiant
- Make a final guest list
4-6 Months Prior:
- Finalize bridesmaids and groomsmen attire
- Cake testing and ordering
- Confirm all vendors and caterers
- Plan rehearsal dinner
- Register for your bridal shower gifts
2-4 Months Prior:
- Send out invitations for the wedding day!
- Make any final wedding day accessory choices
- Whiten your teeth with your dentist, or start your at home routine.
1 Month Prior:
- Apply for your marriage license 46 weeks prior to your wedding day
- Print out all the wedding ceremony programs and any other stationery
- Write and finalize your vows
- Bridal shower
- Hair and makeup trials (we suggest no less than a month prior)
1-2 Weeks Prior:
- Bachelorette Party Final dress fitting
- Final head count
- Finalize seating chart
- Get your hair trimmed and colored
- Don’t forget about the future hubby, get his hair all trimmed
48 Hours Prior:
- Fit in your manicure and pedicure for flawless nails!
- Get your spray tan about 24 days before the wedding
- Pack a wedding day bag with any accessories you may need, emergency beauty tools, etc.
- Rehearsal dinner
- Get plenty of rest and drink plenty of water to keep your skin healthy and prevent under eye bags
Day of the Wedding:
- Make sure to wake up bright and early
- Be on time to all your hair and makeup appointments
- Don’t forget to eat and stay hydrated
- Stay relaxed
- Get married and live happily ever after!
Happy Wedding Planning!
By: Sara Ohler Bridal Coordinator; Jennifferandcobridal@gmail.com